With i.Terminal® 2, the latest ZEISS centration device, fitting parameters are captured digitally for advanced lens customisation.
Lens fitting plays a key role in maximizing visual comfort, as fitting errors can cause up to 40% loss in lens performance. i.Terminal® 2 captures and calculates your patient´s individual parameters with the click of a button and a precision of 0.1 mm which can result in a decreased complaint rate, reduced non-adapts and relaxed vision for your patients.
With the help of i.Terminal® 2, lens fitting becomes comfortable and enjoyable for your patients, as they see that you are willing to go the extra mile to provide the latest lens design and ensure relaxed vision.
- Using the i.Terminal 2 is 60% faster than using manual measuring procedures
- Taking the personal measurements using an i.Terminal 2 is 84% more accurate than a manual process.
- Enables measurement of highly ametropic patients through proprietary vergence control technology
- Can be used with any type of frame including large-sized sunglasses and sports frames
- Fast photo acquisition
- Autofocus technology allows flexibility in patient positioning
- Intuitive software, with option for touch screen operation and automated recognition of suspect measurements
- Accommodates a wide range of heights, from ~120 to 208 cm that allow comfortable use on children, taller and wheelchair patients
(Source: i.Terminal 2 in-house trial conducted by an independent eye care professional in UK in 2012)
- Frame data (A, B, DBL)
- Interpupillary distance (PD)
- Monocular pupillary distance (mono PD)
- Fitting height, segment height
- Back vertex distance (BVD)
- Pantoscopic angle (PA)
- Wrap angle
All fitting parameters are shown at a glance, and results can be printed, transferred to i.Com 2 as well as to third-party practice management systems for lens ordering.
Its straightforward and comfortable user interface allows easy operation directly on your PC screen.
ZEISS i.Terminal 2 is available with ZEISS i.Com mobile (for iPad) or ZEISS i.Com Software for WIN PC including the ZEISS i.Com box server – your personal control unit for easy data transfer throughout your practice. (Screen / iPad not included)
ZEISS on yksi maailman johtavista silmälasilinssien valmistajista, ja se on sitoutunut tarjoamaan maksimaalista tarkkuutta ja mukavuutta. ZEISS suunnittelee ja tuottaa linssejä, välineitä ja mittausjärjestelmiä sekä vähittäismyyntijärjestelmiä, jotka nostavat jatkuvasti rimaa silmien hoidon alalla.