The AIMax Inline and AIMax BestFit fixed sensors from ZEISS are compact, optical 3D geometry sensors designed for industrial use with in-line measuring technology. A comprehensive technology package allows you to complete various tasks such as quality assurance, location recognition and production-control jobs, including robot guidance.
The stationary optical 3D geometry sensor features a wide range of measuring distances and enables solutions for diverse measuring tasks, e.g. quality assurance, location recognition and production-control jobs.
The optical sensor is suitable for particularly difficult-to-reach areas. It can also be used in stationary fixed sensor cells and directly
on the robot. The compact size enables a large number of sensors to be integrated in a small space.
- Inspection of assembly and welding processes
- Extensive measuring functions
- Precision car body construction and metalworking
- Location recognition and positioning (parts, car bodies)
- Component attachment (doors, windows, covers)
- Robot guidance
- Form & pierce
- Insensitivity to fluctuating ambient brightness and extraneous light through the use of special filters and matched LEDs
- Additional integrated light sources for diffuse illumination of measurement objects
- Easy to use and configure
- Compact sizes
- High temperature stability through active compensation
- Temperature capture and the storage of calibration and temperature compensation data in the sensor